Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

I ENJOYED MY CRUISE

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

I ENJOYED MEETING NEW PEOPLE, THE FOOD WAS GOOD EVERYDAY, MY ROOM WAS CLEAN EVERYDAY.

I HAD A PROBLEM WITH TWO THINGS, ONE WAS I BOOKED A SPA TREATMENT ONLINE AND PAID FOR IT ONLINE TWO WEEKS BEFORE MY CRUISE AND THEY STILL CHARGED ME FOR IT AGAIN ON THE SHIP. THE OTHER THING IS THE AMOUNT OF THE GRATUITY THAT IS CHARGED TO YOUR CARD IS RIDICOLOUS. I DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL SO THE ONLY WAY I COULD GET A SODA WAS TO GET IT FROM THE BAR OR IN THE DINNING ROOM AT DINNER. THEY DID NOT OPEN IT FOR ME THEY JUST HANDED IT TO ME AND WANTED GRATUITY FOR THAT.

I enjoyed meeting Wayan who cleaned my room everyday, he was also very cordial everyday, it was a pleasure seeing him everyday.
Could have been better, Michael Jackson part was not good

Just come with the mindset to eat, relax and enjoy yourself for 7 days, It truly is an awesome trip.