Cruise to Mexico

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: June 11, 2016
Ship: Carnival Miracle

Staff was very friendly and ready to help in anyway they could. The ship is in fair condition (need some cosmetic corrections). For the most part the casino was fun. I would about half the dealers wanted to help you have fun despite if you were winning or loosing.. The fun dealers made it worth it.. The others, not so much..

I have been on a lot of cruises and this cruise was special because it had a lot of people (fellow travelers) that were friendly and just like me wanting to have fun.

My my only disappointment on this trip was the food.. Scale from 1-10 I will give this ship a 6. Not great but not real good either.. The steaks were really bad though..

Would recomend the cruise but not the food so much..

Nice cabin. Average balcony ..

Gather as much info as you can about getting on and off.. Buy the VIP boarding if you plan on boarding during peek hours.. We waited an hour and a half to get on and because of lack of info stood in the hall to get off another hour.. Inconvenient but not unbearable

Don't get off.. Nothing to see but ruins and delapatated buildings.. Very sad
A lot to see and do..