Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Better than I expected

Sail Date: November 14, 2015

This was my first Carnival (and worst) cruise in nearly 30 years. It was a pleasant experience to see how far Carnival has evolved since then. The food was quite good and the Chef's Table one of the best I have experienced although it could be improved by making it a true wine-pairing dinner. No free movies or real non non-game activites but there is a small but well-stocked library. The adult-only Serentity area was a bonus. The stateroom was spacious and the ship well-maintained. It was over-all a good value.

Very spacious with an adequate balcony. The use of robes is a nice amenity.

I prefer a stateroom with balcony to be able to enjoy being at sea away from the crowds.