Mexico cruise rating

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: November 29, 2014
Ship: Carnival Miracle

I have always heard carnival was a party cruise and so I have always shied away from cruise lone because I prefer an upscale line.  I was disappointed in cruise in that it there was to many children on cruise (300 plus including some infants) food was okay, same stuff everyday for breakfast and lunch, dinners were so so. Cabin Staff was very good, but had other people complain never even saw there cabin people and we had good dining staff but forget staff for breakfast at sit down area. Couldn't get coffee unless we went looking for help, but they stood around visiting amongst themselves. Food cold or not cooked but couldn't tell anyone because they never came to check on you, so resorted to eating food on lido deck, quality about the same but didn't have to wait.  Didn't enjoy Selection of activities mostly because overrun with kids not being supervised or families taking up area to play with kids.  Will stick to Royal and Holland Cruise line.  Have been over 15 cruises and this one was not worth my time.  Great for families and younger generation but I like to enjoy music, bands dancing and being able to sit by pool area without being splashed on, run over by kids running. Adult area over crowded because others felt the same.

Trish was great cabin person.

see previous comments

very disorganized, took over an hour in line to check in. Groups of people were allowed to crowd in front to join first person to arrive and when we complained they just said it happens.