Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Sail Date: October 06, 2013

This was my second Carnival Cruise, and it was exactly as expected. I would say this type of cruise is more geared for kids, and families. We went with 13 women, had a blast...but it wasn't a lot of pampering. The formal dinner each night was amazing...the crew made us feel like royalty. I wish the pools were bigger, they seemed like oversized hot tubs. Our room attendant was so wonderful!!!  I loved the towel animals and chocolates each night. The room was very clean, and well kept. I would recommend this cruise line for families, but would say for honeymooners that there are so many kids that it might not be the experience you are looking for.

Ask for a guy named "Liter" to serve your poolside drinks. He was amazing!!!