" An Outstanding Cruise"

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 10, 2011
Ship: Carnival Miracle
This is my second time on the Miracle. It is an excellent ship. For an older ship it is very clean. The staff is just outstanding!. It does not matter what department, they are all very professional and friendly. We tried Nick & Nora's steak house. It is truly a five star restaurant. It costs $30 per person but the quality of the food was amazing as well as the Atmosphere and service. I am in a manual wheelchair so for me to enjoy the trip says a lot. The entire ship except for the healthclub is very ADA friendly.

Our waiter Robinson and Gavin were top notch. The food was good. It offers all kinds of options. Nick & Nora's is a must for anyone to try one night.

The entertainment was OK. Not great but not bad. Better than nothing. It could use some help in this area.

The staff goes out of there way for you. Our bar waitress Ilina, never forgot us throughout the cruise. She was always one step ahead of us to order.

I am in a manual wheelchair. Our room was exceptional for ADA. Automatic entry door was great. Very clean ship. I wish the gym was better accessible for me to workout. Other than that, it is a great ship.

Our room 6281 was outstanding. I am in a wheelchair and it was a balcony room. I wheeled out on the balcony and relaxed. We were right next to the elevator which made it easy to navigate around.
I was disappointed with Atlantis. I excepted so much more with the fish aquarium. It was fourty dollars per person. Also Atlantis water park was $120 per person. I heard a lot of families screaming about the cost. Shopping for my wife was dull. Over priced island material.
This island is small. If you like a beach then you can go directly to the beach from the ship. Shops were expensive and not a lot of good material.

Pros: The staff

Cons: Atlantis in the Bahamas.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!