Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Crusing the Carnival Miracle

Sail Date: August 31, 2007

The ship was beautifully designed, the food was great and the crew was very attentive. I would definitely do this cruise again. There were four of us in a cabin, which I do not reccommend. The only reason I do not think it is a good idea is because the location of the bed I was on: it was placed directly underneath the air conditioning and I got sick. We knew that cabins would be small but the four of us had no problems sharing the same space for seven days as you don't spend all of your time in the room. I would highly reccommend this to anyone who asks and I look forward to my next excursion.

Pros: The experience of being out at sea was the most invigorating feeling.

Cons: Got sick because my bed was directly under the air conditioning vent.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
I love to experience different places. There weren't any "must sees" for me, I simply enjoyed being outside of my normal environment for a while. However, several others on the ship rented scooters and were able to travel fairly quickly to several different places. We had ample time to do so.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
This island is under a lot of development with houses and resorts being built all over the place. The beauty of it is the access to several different islands all accessible by an inexpensive ferry. Tortola itself is not very scenic yet, but in the years to come that will change. Many people decided to say on the ship because there is not much to see, but if you can see beyond the physical, then you'd enjoy it. We were lucky to have a group of people we knew on the island so we paid a small amount for a great tour. I hear that other tours are expensive.
Don't Miss: Ferry to other island is only $12!
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Don't Miss: Ferry to other island is only $12!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Magen Bay Beach!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!! It is small so it should be your first stop if you decide to go. You'll avoid crowds that way. Don't book a shore excursion with the cruise line, wait until you get off the ship and get a taxi. Much less expensive. Our driver even came to get us at a schduled time that we agreed upon.
Don't Miss: Beach and the shopping