Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"It's a Micracle"

Sail Date: March 18, 2007

Room Type: Suite

This was our third Carnival Cruise and this one was better than the last. I think Carnival keeps on improving as the years go by. When we embarked they couldn't be more helpful and friendly. If you follow their directions checking in will be fast. Activities Galore! Anyone who is bored is crazy. Staterooms are spacious and very clean. The decor of the ship was very interesting. Our steward was excellent and courteous. Food for all tastes, everything you could possibly ask for. Our dining room waiters were 5 star, this is a top notch restaurant. Entertainment was great, these young people could go on Broadway to do their show. We had a ball.

Pros: delicious food- wonderful entertainment- extra-friendly crew

Cons: there was nothing to dislike

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
We went on a tour of the island. Went to "HELL" and back. Turtle farm was great , very interesting. Plenty of stores to shop in although a little expensive their.
Don't Miss: Turtle farm
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Turtle farm
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Went on a tour of the city, not much to see. We went to a beach where we enjoyed sodas, beer and nachos withe cheese. We then went to a fishing village and haggled at a flea market. The stores at the port were beautiful and you could get great prices.
Belize City, Belize
Belize was very laid back. We went on a boat ride to a private island and laid on the beach. We enjoyed sodas, beer and nachos with cheese. Back at the port they have a very charming waterside shopping area where you can buy your gifts to bring home.
We went shopping on Cozumel. Great bargains. I bought diamond earings. I like the size of the diamonds in one pair of hanging earings, but I wanted stud earings. While I went shopping in other stores they were able to make me happy with a new design of earings.
Don't Miss: Shopping