Thoroughly enjoyed this, our first cruis

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 04, 2007
Ship: Carnival Miracle
Very clean. Helpful, friendly staff. Steward was very pleasant and attentive. The waitress/waiter at the evening meal made us feel very special.
There was some problem with the mechanism of getting on and off the ship smoothly for going on shore a couple times. Seemed to wait in a "bottleneck" quite a while.
This was our first cruise and we had a most positive experience. Thank you!
My husband enjoyed the snorkeling excursion. We did not eat there or visit sites other than the tourist shops right at the pier.
The 7 mile beach would be my choice there. We took a bus tour that I felt was a waste of time and money. Don't need to have a bus to go to souvenir shops. There was no time to do anything else.
Don't Miss: 7 mile beach.
Don't Miss: 7 mile beach.
We visited the Mayan ruins of "chuck O ben" (don't remember the spelling). Had an excellent tour guide named Diana for this. She was so entertaining and informative. It made the ruins truly fascinating.
Don't Miss: Mayan ruins
Don't Miss: Mayan ruins

Pros: The dinner waiter/waitress; cleanliness

Cons: mediocre shows

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!