Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Thoroughly enjoyed this, our first cruis

Sail Date: February 04, 2007

Very clean. Helpful, friendly staff. Steward was very pleasant and attentive. The waitress/waiter at the evening meal made us feel very special.
There was some problem with the mechanism of getting on and off the ship smoothly for going on shore a couple times. Seemed to wait in a "bottleneck" quite a while.
This was our first cruise and we had a most positive experience. Thank you!

Pros: The dinner waiter/waitress; cleanliness

Cons: mediocre shows

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

My husband enjoyed the snorkeling excursion. We did not eat there or visit sites other than the tourist shops right at the pier.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We visited the Mayan ruins of "chuck O ben" (don't remember the spelling). Had an excellent tour guide named Diana for this. She was so entertaining and informative. It made the ruins truly fascinating.
Don't Miss: Mayan ruins
George Town, Grand Cayman
The 7 mile beach would be my choice there. We took a bus tour that I felt was a waste of time and money. Don't need to have a bus to go to souvenir shops. There was no time to do anything else.
Don't Miss: 7 mile beach.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Don't Miss: Mayan ruins
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: 7 mile beach.