Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Good Cruise

Sail Date: May 21, 2006

The ship was very nice and I loved my balcony. Only reason I say just nice is that every Carnival Ship looks the same and I have been on many. Cruise staff was very good and friendly.

Pros: Carnival has greatly improved their food, especially at lunch on Lido Deck

Cons: Lack of information for custom allowances and Belize

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Loved this port, it is like a private island.
Belize City, Belize
Horrible port, very unsafe feeling. Would never go back there
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Loved this port, it is like a private island.
Wish they would fix the docking situation, hours too short becasue of tendering into one of my favorite ports
Don't Miss: Shopping, shopping and more shopping