A Good Cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2006
Ship: Carnival Miracle
The ship was very nice and I loved my balcony. Only reason I say just nice is that every Carnival Ship looks the same and I have been on many. Cruise staff was very good and friendly.
Wish they would fix the docking situation, hours too short becasue of tendering into one of my favorite ports
Don't Miss: Shopping, shopping and more shopping
I love Stringray Sandbar, this was my 5th time doing this
Don't Miss: again, Stringray Sandbar Tour
I love Stringray Sandbar, this was my 5th time doing this
Don't Miss: again, Stringray Sandbar Tour
Don't Miss: Shopping, shopping and more shopping
Loved this port, it is like a private island.
Horrible port, very unsafe feeling. Would never go back there
Horrible port, very unsafe feeling. Would never go back there
Loved this port, it is like a private island.

Pros: Carnival has greatly improved their food, especially at lunch on Lido Deck

Cons: Lack of information for custom allowances and Belize