Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

The ship was beautiful! It was very clean and the employees were always willing to help and cater to your needs. Whether you are with your family, friends or a loved one, Miracle is the cruise for you!

Pros: The service.

Cons: There was so much to do it was hard to find time to do it all

I found the ship to be very spacious and never felt claustrophobic.
There were many activies on board and ashore.
The food was exquisite! The presenation alone made your mouth water.
I wanted to buy the bed and take it home with me.
One word, comfort!
The staff was exceptional. They were all very friendly and willing to help you. I don't believe that I have ever had better service.
Belize City, Belize
The tour guide we had was so helpful, he even pulled someone on their tube because he was unable to swim.
Don't Miss: Cave Tubing
George Town, Grand Cayman
Although it is a little scary, swimming with the stingrays is an experience you will never forget.
Don't Miss: Stingrays
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Costa Maya was my favorite port. There was so much to do. Probably the best shopping out of all the ports. Also the food was amazing. When you get off the ship, there are stores, places to eat and a pool with a swim-up bar. Everyone is hanging out having a great time.
Don't Miss: Massages on the beach! Best massage and you can't beat the price.
You must go scuba diving. One of the best places I ever dived. However, I would not recommend going to the Ruins.
Don't Miss: Scuba diving
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Stingrays
Don't Miss: Scuba diving
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Don't Miss: Massages on the beach! Best massage and you can't beat the price.
Belize City, Belize