Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Okay Could have been many other things.

Sail Date: May 07, 2006

The ship was beautiful, clean and followed the plan very well. The steward who serviced our room was very very good. He gave good advice. The waiters in Bacchus were also very good, smiled a lot, served us very well. If we asked for something different than on the menu, they often were able to get it. The dancers and singers were very good. We wish that the 12 PM shjows could have been a little earlier. Getting okn and off the ship was the best we have ever seen (intwelve cruises)

Pros: The entertainment, especially the review featuring Beattles music.

Cons: Having to go through the Casino to get to dinner.

We loved our room, even though we know it was one of the cheaper rooms (1115)
I thought the shilp had too many people on board, but it did not really seem that way at any time--eating or getting on or off.
The food was excellent, but not the best we have eaten. The lobster was rubbery, although we have found that to be true on other cruises also. The chef just had too many dinners to prepare.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We lover the conservation effort to save the green turtles.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We lover the conservation effort to save the green turtles.
Belize City, Belize
We took the city tour and the guide was very friendly and very good.
Don't Miss: I wanted to snorkle on the Reef, but at my age (82) I was worn out by the visit to Tulum
Tulum wass very hop, and very humid, but very much worth the visit. It was the highlight of our off-ship tours.
Don't Miss: See above
Don't Miss: See above
Belize City, Belize
We took the city tour and the guide was very friendly and very good.