A wonderful cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 14, 2008
Ship: Carnival Miracle
This was our second cruise on Carnival and we do plan on a third trip. I like the idea of leaving from NY, the service was good and we were treated with kindness. We are now planning our third cruise. We thank the crew for their wonderful service.

the restaurants, variety and convenience of the dining areas are "right on time" with service. A bit thank you to our wait staff.

Fun for all------------------

Everyone was friendly and willing to make your stay on the ship a beautiful experience.

Everything about this ship was great. Service, cleanliness and accesibility was good

comfort was the key and amenties were tops.
What a beautiful island, we enjoyed ourselves, what a beautiful island and so many sights to see.
Because of my husbands disabilities, we were not able to see all we wanted to see, however what we did see was a good experience for us since it was our first trip to Puerto Rico.
I refer to Tortola as the little island with so many friendly people. we did not travel to far into the island, however sitting around and talking to the people who make this island their home was a good experience.

Pros: Everything

Cons: I can think of anything that I didn't like

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!