Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

overall it was a good trip

Sail Date: June 28, 2007

Overall, I recommend this ship, but it is not on my high list. It is clean, service overall was good, enough music of all kind. Did notlike the Carrebean music played outside. If you take teenagers 18 years old, be careful of aclohol drinking. I was in disco club and have seen other guests buying alcohol drinks for children 18 and 19years old.These kids can not buy the drinks but ask others to buy for them. I did not appreciate it as they are other peoples children and that we all need to be mindful of that. Just watch your teenagers, if you are as conservative as me. Again, overall it is a good cruise to have a good time, but food is not quality

Pros: I went with 4 of my kids and my husband. The children are 10,13,15,and 16. This cruise was fun for the kids. It had a lot of live music for every age, ship was spacious, pictures were great.

Cons: The food was not great. Most of it was frozen food. Breakfast for 7 days was the same exact food. Waffle was frozen food and not fresh. I was very disappointed with the overall food quality. It was not up scale food quality. We went to Tea time , hoping to find Hig Tea experience, service was bad .

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

overall good, but I suggest that at the disco over 18, alcohol consumption should be watched for kids 18 and 19 years old. Adult guests were buying drinks for these young adults and the young adults were paying them cash. I am sure the parents of these young adults are not in favor of this, but this was going on in the club. I have seen it myself and a amother of 4 teenagers, I was upset and have addressed it tot he security, who stated to me that bartenders will not sell drinks to the young adults but if someone buys it for them , the ship is not responsible. That scared me.
A lot of frozen food and choices were not up scale type. 7 days breakfast was the same exact food,main restaurant was not fancy nor was the food good.
Staff is friendly,,but don't know much about what is going on. They keep referring you to the daily schedule. The staff is not well informed about the activities overall. I have taken cruises before but htis experience was not that great
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
great beach
San Juan, Puerto Rico
There was not much to see here. We arrived on Sunday at 3:00, by the time we left the ship it was 4:00p.m. and all the shops closed at 5;00. Not enough time to shop. Maybe doing excurrsion is better here to tour the city.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
great beach and very clean island.enjoyed dolphin swim but very expensive for the short time you hve withthe dolphin