So much fun to be back to cruising.

Carnival Magic Cruise Review

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Magic

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: October 07, 2021

Ship: Carnival Magic

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Review summary

This was a wonderful First Cruise back. The Magic is a beautiful ship. I would sail on her again. Disembarking in Nassau was a total nightmare but they made up for it at Halfmoon Cay. The Buffet can use some work same as room service but other than that no complaints.

Embarkation

We were one of the first people on board. The entire team made it effortless. Have all of your documents together and it's a breeze.

Ship experiences

Here was the Great, The Good and the Not so Great!

Lobby

It was beautiful and decorated for Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ

Pizzeria

The quality of the pizza has gone down it's more like pizza bread. Only had it once.

Grand Buffet

Now this is where the food quality really have failed us. I try not to complain but the buffet food was not good. There was even one point when we were asking for ketchup and the workers said they were out. Only for us to find it all over the ship else where. The Deli truly save us.

Restaurants

The main Dinning Room was really good my entire serving team was wonderful!

Cucina Del Capitano

I went here for Lunch on a Port Day and it was really nice the food was good. But I think I will have to do it for dinner to get the true experience

Prime Steakhouse

The Steak House was amazing the entire experience was wonderful. My steak was cooked to perfection. And my sister truly enjoyed her steak as well. We went there on the first night and loved the free bottle of wine.

They only had Karaoke on the first night and 3rd Night and most of the activities were scheduled at the same time. Maybe because they were trying to social distance.

Beach Pool

Fun but always crowded.

Water Works

The Water Slides were amazing I did both of them and screamed my head off.

Gary the Cruise Director did an amazing Job with the Deck Party and the event for St. Jude.

Seaside Theater

The Sea Side Theater was amazing it Halloween time so I watched Hocus Pocus and the Invisible Man out there.

All of the crew and staff were amazing and helpful. Slam my stateroom attendant was fantastic.

They were constantly cleaning. The guys on the Lido deck was really on it.

Ship tip

Stay away from Room Service

Ports of call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Stayed close in Orlando but I have stayed in Port Canaveral many times.

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)

This is my new favorite Island. I enjoyed it so much the water was amazing and beautiful.

I had so much fun here I did a local tour with a Tour Guide named Nevada he was fabulous and funny. He even drove all over town to find my favorite Island Drink. Alantis was beautiful.

Disembarkation

We walked our own Luggage off the ship. Our zone was called first. We had our passports so we were off the ship in our Uber within 10 min.

Traveler Photos

Sitting in the terminal The Rib eye was seasoned to perfection! The onion soup was delicious Red Frog Pub Sea Side Theater I was in Stateroom 10227 it was a nice room in a great location right on the Lido Deck. The TV didn't work well and the fridge kept nothing cold. I even pulled it out and leave the cabinet opened that didn't work. Other than that it was nice. Amazing Great Tour My favorite place Sister's Trip 2021