Worst Cruise Ever!!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Magic

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 03, 2019

Ship: Carnival Magic

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 10216

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

This was by far the WORST cruise I have ever been on. Our group got in some mixed up trouble because of another guest groping one of the women in our group which of course caused our group including her husband to get mad! The other man never got in any kind of trouble. I also had another man come up and put his hands in my face and push me while I was just sitting at the bar. He also never got in any trouble. We paid extra money for a balcony room and the light did not work outside, they got it fixed for one day then off again for the rest of the trip. The elevator area smelled like mildew. People on deck 10 which is where we were decided to smoke weed the whole time and the hallways and even our bedroom smelled so bad, nothing was ever done about that I assume since they smoked EVERY night. There were kids all in the adult only areas and nothing was said to them. I had my birthday and was offered nothing at all like I have been all the times before. The staff with the exception of about 5 were all very rude. Guest services told everyone in our group different things and was not on the same page. The very last day when getting off the stuff was rude and telling everyone where to go, some groups tried to stay together and they demanded they separate and meet back up somewhere else. I witnessed them separate a group of about 5 or 6 with 2 very elderly people and made the older people go through customs alone while they could barely hold their bags. My advise to anyone would be to find another cruise line because Carnival is horrible! I thought they were okay since this made my 3rd cruise with them but even when you try to call and tell the customer service department your story they simply don't care. Don't waste your time or money cruising with Carnival!

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Guest Services / Excursions Desk

Guest services is a joke. They are all confused and not on the same page. They told our group 3 different things about an issue we had. They simply do not care about the guest on board. Poor excuse for customer service!

Our house keeping was great but our room was not! We paid all the extra money to have a balcony and the balcony light did not work! They got it on one night and that was it!

Ship tip

Do not sail on Carnival!! Find another cruise line!

Ports of call

George Town, Grand Cayman

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Belize City, Belize

Disembarkation

Staff was very rude! Split up groups that needed to be together. For example I watched them separate a party with about 5 or 6 people which included elderly people who could barely take their own bags. I would have been very upset if they separated me and my elderly parents and told, "find them downstairs"