Glad I had friends along

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 04, 2017
Ship: Carnival Magic
It was just ok. Will I go again? Probably. But I want what's advertised. I didn't even get my onboard credit! Some deal! The ship and their activities were nice. Next time I want a boat with golf available.

Single beds for oversized people is a nightmare. Consider alternate accommodations so we keep coming back

Bring plenty of nausea meds

We were cheated out of two Carribean prizes..Puerto Rico and St. Thomas. We should have had a fare reduction. Nassau is nothing compared to those islands
Nothing good on this island. Very depressing
Again, nothing here