Sailed on the Magic Eastern Caribbean/Mystery cruise, it was awesome

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Magic

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: September 16, 2017

Ship: Carnival Magic

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 11218

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

From start to finish everything was great. Carnival will take care of you especially to ensure your safety. The decision to change itinerary was no fault of carnival but to make sure we would be safe and enjoy cruising on the beautiful blue seas. I always cruise Carnival, have for 13 years.

Embarkation

It went by so fast. We arrived at the port at 10:45 for a check-in time at 11. We we're on lido deck, drink in hand after checking out our room, which was ready, by 11:30.

Ship experiences

I was all over those buffets

casino was like the highlight. I love the ringing of the machines, even though I was playing the one cent slots. So i won maybe a dollar or two at a time, but I did hit for $100, but fed it right back into the machine. The big hitter was being a non-smoker, felt like I needed to get a script for Nicoderm patch but it didn't break me. May have that smokers cough, but oh well.

Music was awesome

No kids in our party

Our stateroom steward Aris made our stay on the ship. Kudos to carnival for having an awesome staff.

Love the layout. It was roomy and comfortable.

Cloud 9 Spa. What else can I say.

Ship tip

Except changes that are beneficial for you and all cruisers safety. Most of all, HAVE FUN!!!!

Ports of call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Great start to our vacation

Grand Turk Island Did not visit port