Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Plenty Satisfied

Sail Date: September 17, 2016

I had so many wonderful experiences aboard the fabulous Carnival Magic I couldn't just name one. The cruise director Rev Dr. E (oh my) he really gave my cruise the experience of a lifetime, the staff was absolutely superb and our dinner crew was outstanding Deijan, Andri & Cristel they made dinner worth attending. I would recommend this cruise line again and for myself as well hoping I would get the same people. ☺️☺️

Room was always clean
Children's Programs N/A
Was on point
All crew was outstanding
Great
Port Canaveral, Florida
Organized
Amber Cove (Puerto Plata), Dominican Republic
It was hot but a very interesting country
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Hot as well but interesting to see

Come & enjoy!