Plenty Satisfied

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 17, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic

I had so many wonderful experiences aboard the fabulous Carnival Magic I couldn't just name one. The cruise director Rev Dr. E (oh my) he really gave my cruise the experience of a lifetime, the staff was absolutely superb and our dinner crew was outstanding Deijan, Andri & Cristel they made dinner worth attending. I would recommend this cruise line again and for myself as well hoping I would get the same people. ☺️☺️

Great

Was on point

N/A

All crew was outstanding

Room was always clean

Come & enjoy!

Organized
It was hot but a very interesting country
Hot as well but interesting to see