Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worst ever of my 14 Cruises.

Sail Date: March 20, 2016

Utterly disappointing.  after 14 cruises and 7 of them with Carnival this was certainly the most disappointing.  The entertainment was a complete disaster.  (Sorry to you folks but its true)  Part of my cruising routine is to visit the piano bar for a drink and a few sing a longs before and certainly after dinner.  This was the absolute worst I have ever seen.  Didn't stay long.  Comedy not too bad.  Staff in general just simply didn't care if I was there or not.  Consistently felt like I was inconveniencing any of them upon any request.  One drink guy up on the serenity deck actually said "Really!?" when i asked for a diet coke instead of his drink of the day.  Okay so I try to justify why my experience was what it was.  Could it be the spring breakers on board I have wondered.  Maybe all the families I thought.  Regardless this was at the bottom of Carnivals budget.

I was told by crew that Magic was going to Belize and Honduras and the average age was going from 28 to 48.  Maybe that means better tippers in general and as a result happier crew.

Actually happy with the cabin and the cabin crew. didn't have the connection I have almost always had in the past but no complaints.