My First Cruise - Better than I expected!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 27, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic

I had a wonderful time on my cruise.  As this was my first cruise, I didn't know what to expect.  The best part of my cruise were all the staff on the cruise.  Everyone was friendly.  Our wait staff at our dinner time were unbelievable.  They remembered our names.  I asked for a special request...and they remembered it the following nights.  The person that took care of our cabin was also exceptional.  She took very good care of us.  I would highly recommend this cruise to anyone.

Not applicable to me

The woman that took care of us was pleasurable and very accomodating.

Have a passport.

I wish I had done an excursion.