Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Great Service for Gluten-Free Guest

Sail Date: July 12, 2015

My husband and I had the best time on the Carnival Magic. I had cruised before and found it to be just as wonderful as the Princess Cruise. The crew members were incredibly friendly and remembered our names, even though we rarely had the same server twice. I was a little nervous to go on the cruise after having to go Gluten-free because everyone knows that the food is the best part! However, I got to pick out my food for the following day off the same menu as everyone else and I ate better than I have eaten in years. I even got a yummy chocolate melting cake every night because it was my favorite. I felt they went above and beyond for my diet and I got gluten-free bread at the same time my husband got his. We were just blown away by it all. We came home raving about it and had the time of our lives. Just remember, if you go to Belize, you should really do an excursion because the port itself is not very pretty with little to do. Honduras with the monkeys was SO FUN!! We just loved it all. We highly recommend it and I give this rating with no reservations.