Good Times on Carnival Magic

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 11, 2015

Especially enjoyed the route - Jamaica, Grand Cayman Islands & Cozumel; the cabin service was excellent; the food enjoyable, all in all a good trip.  The only small complaint was the service at dinner.....seemed a little hectic, had to pour my own wine at times and one night they did not even bring an ice bucket for my bottle of wine.  Dining service started out superb but went steadily down a little every night.  But overall I was very happy with all aspects of the cruise.  It was my send time to go on the Magic and this route.  I had two 21 years old traveling with me and there was plenty for them to do and they had a wonderful time.  They did excursions in Jamaica and Grand Cayman which were very good.

Check in began an hour later than usual which caused an unpleasant boarding experience