Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Experience

Sail Date: September 14, 2014

My experience on my 7 day cruise with Carnival Magic was amazing!!! I was on my honeymoon. And Carnival acknowledged my honey moon and brought me and my husband some cake. They are just so detailed in everything . Making sure that customers are satisfied. The staff was awesome. Alex, our waiter was absolutely the best. I wanted to pack him in my suit case and bring him home. Our stateroom was was always clean and they always left us a little animal made out of towels. Looking forward for the next cruise. Thanks Carnival for making my cruise magical and adventurous.

Cruise Photos