Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Had an AMAZING time on the Magic!!!!

Sail Date: June 15, 2014

I can't say enough good things about our cruise!   By far one of the best experiences for my family and I!   The ship is absolutely beautiful!  We stayed in cabin 6295 which was a balcony cabin.  It was spacey and comfortable.   Our room stewards treated us great and were always prompt getting us anything we needed.

The FOOD was SOOOO good everywhere we ate!   I think I gained  15lbs eating!    We ate in the dining room most of our nights--  I can't say enough about our wait staff..   LOVE THEM!   Such great guys with killer service!   I wanted to take all of them home with me.!  LoL

My 10 year old daughter always found plenty of things to do on the ship.   Waterworks was her favorite.   But she  also really enjoyed  Camp Carnival...   She made several of friends there and they always had a good time.   I always felt that she was safe to go do her own thing on the ship at times which is always a good  feeling.    The Magic is VERY kid friendly!   I've been on the Conquest before and it just didn't compare!   So if your traveling with kids I highly recommend this ship!

We cant't wait for our next cruise ... Best way to travel!

Cruise Photos

Galveston, Texas
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Hilton Rose and Spa all inclusive resort
George Town, Grand Cayman
Did a private charter and went to Stingray City, Starfish Point, Snorkeling and 7 mile beach
Mr. Sanchos all inclusive resort