Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing cruise

Sail Date: April 06, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

I was very satisfied with the service they gave us and just mainly the trip to our destinations. Excursion are best to get them in the cruise before leaving to you location. What I was not happy about is that we could not get off to explore Cayman, Islands and they only refunded about $22.00 which that is a little for not being able to get off. I know it was because it was too dangerous and I understand that but the refund could have been better. Other than that we liked going to Jamaica but loved most Cozumel, Mexico I would go back there to Mexico it was the best part of the trip.

Cruise Photos

I did not bring children so I would know how to rate this

I loved going to the Lido for dinner and I loved going early to the pool or late where I would not see too many children out so we can enjoy. They have a casual days at the restaurant so bring elegant clothing.