Great cruise!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 02, 2014
Ship: Carnival Magic

This is my second time on carnival cruise line and I'm still extremely happy with it. This was me and my new husbands honeymoon we had a blast.This was my husbands first cruise and because of my last experience I wanted to take him on carnival. Our room was clean and the balcony was breath taking the view of the ocean. The food was good and the movies on the deck were great movies. On the ship we kept talking about booking another one. The ship was beautiful. The staff was great so much fun to be around. Our cruise director Noonan was amazimg.cant wait till our next trip.!

Love

Loved the shows!

Amazing staff

Stay withe the cruise excursions can go from a good area to bad fast.
Have to do the Sea Treak amazing the water is so pretty