Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise!

Sail Date: March 02, 2014

This is my second time on carnival cruise line and I'm still extremely happy with it. This was me and my new husbands honeymoon we had a blast.This was my husbands first cruise and because of my last experience I wanted to take him on carnival. Our room was clean and the balcony was breath taking the view of the ocean. The food was good and the movies on the deck were great movies. On the ship we kept talking about booking another one. The ship was beautiful. The staff was great so much fun to be around. Our cruise director Noonan was amazimg.cant wait till our next trip.!

Cruise Photos

Amazing staff
Loved the shows!
Grand cayman is a must see!!
Galveston, Texas
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Stay withe the cruise excursions can go from a good area to bad fast.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Have to do the Sea Treak amazing the water is so pretty