Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

How we liked the ship

Sail Date: June 16, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The cruise was great. I have sailed on Carnival before and the service is always good ! I especially liked our head waiter Carlos and Gail in the Camp Carnival. She was wonderful with my 8 year old grandaughter. Susanne really loved her. I do have one BIG complaint. My daughter was in cabin 2427, the noise above her room was terrible!!!!!! It was also bad in my room 2423, but not as loud. I am surprised that Carnival would allow this to happen. Sure makes me stop and think about who we will sail with next summer!!!!!!!!! Sarah Sue Scott
Very noisy over our rooms
Extremely good, I missed having a night where you have all the fancy food for everyone to admire.
Super, other than terrible noise from above the room. Apparently it was a room where food was prepared.
Great, especially Rob Little.
Children's Programs I was very impressed with the people in the Camp. Everyone was very nice and strict with their rules, which I really liked.
We had so much fun at everything we did, water park, golf, shows, putt putt golf and activities for all of my grandchildren. Ages 6, 8, 10, 12. Really made it a fun cruise for me, the grandmother.
Destinations and Excursions We had a planned excursion at every port and everything was great!!!
Galveston, Texas
We feel so lucky to sail from Dallas because we live just west of the DFW Airport in Trophy Club, Texas
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We had to change our plans at the last minute because our excursion was cancelled because of weather. Since we were VIP, we very quickly changed plans and went to another awsome beach for the afternoon. We had a blast!!!!!
Belize City, Belize Snorkling and the Ruins were good. Sorry it rained on the man that went to the ruins but he still had a great trip. My eight year old granddaughter stayed on the ship and really enjkoyed the day. We could get on an elevator, punch the number and zoom right to the floor we wantyed. Very few were on the ship. Lunch at the Lido was plesant, one of the staff visited with Susanne and I for a long time. We felt right at home.
Super!!!!!! We had a wonderful time playing with the dolphins and we also enjoyed some good shopping.

We enjoyed the VIP passses, made things much easier. Breakfast and lunch at the Lido were always very good. Pizza and ice cream or yogurt were delicious late at night. We enjoyed the big screen TV so we could watch the basketball games.