Bad Service and Food

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2013
Ship: Carnival Magic
The room was great as was the housekeeping staff. I give them a 5. The dining room service and food were way below par. They forgot my husbands order several times and the food was better on the Lido deck. This was my 35th wedding anniversary and was my husband's 1st cruise. This was the first time we had been on a trip with out kids or in-law's. I was hoping to get my husband to take more cruises with me in the future, he was not impressed. I had a choice of cruises but, went with Carnival because it was going to Belize. To my disappointment we received a letter the night before we docked in Belize from the Captain. We were not to leave the port area because of terrorist. We should have been informed of this when we booked the cruise.
With all the problems Carnival has had recently I would have thought they would try harder to please their guests.
My husband will not cruise again. Thanks to Carnival.

After the first night the dining room food was not good. My husband's order was forgot twice. Better food on the Lido deck.

Not enough time in between activies.

Not enough time to enjoy dinner and then rush to get to a show.

Did not have any children with us.

The housekeeping staff gets a A. The dining room and pool service gets a C.

Room was great. Housekeeping excellent.

Check the information on all the islands before you book your cruise. Visiting Belize was the main reason I booked with Carnival. Did not get to see anything but the port area.

Do not book a cruise on spring break. Too crowed.
Only saw the port area. The letter from the captain had everyone scare to go too far.

Cozumel, Mexico Did not visit port

Save the money for this cruise and just fly to Cozumel. Beaches were great. Take the fairy to Playa get shopping