1st Bahamas Cruise with Carnival mixed emotions

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 13, 2017
Ship: Carnival Liberty
I had a great time except for a few incidents with some of the employees. I would not fault the whole cruise line for a few employees. There were a lot of activities for everyone, the food was delicious, and I enjoyed my vacation.

The main dining room was excellent, and the shows each night where fun. The food was delicious. Guy's burgers were definitely the best and the pulled pork from the BBQ restaurant was yummy. All the food on the ship was delicious.

There was always something to do on the ship. We went to the comedy show, club, watched a movie on the lido deck, went to the deck party. I had so much fun outside of the service received from a few workers.

The show "America Rocks" was amazing. The dj at the club had the dance floor live each night. I had a blast.

There where a few incidents with staff that made me uncomfortable. The one that sticks out the most was when I walked over to a pool with my children inside the Lido deck. The deck steward told me and my husband that our children could not get into the pool, because it was an adult only. I would have understood if there weren't other children in the pool. I asked him if he was going to say anything to the other guest, and he just walked away. My husband and I tried to get his name from the supervisor in the area; however, the supervisor just kept walking away and did not assist at all. I spoke with Claudia from South Africa in guest services. She was no help, and had me speak with the housekeeper manager. I asked the manager would I hear anything before getting off the ship. She specifically told me that she would start an investigation and contact me before I leave the ship. I never heard from her again. I was shocked and appalled from such a well known cruise line.

The cabin was fine. The housekeeper did a great job in keeping the room clean. The size didn't matter, because I wasn't in my room that much. I made the most out of my vacation and only used my room to sleep.
Even though, it was a lot of people trying to get off the boat Carnival moved swiftly and tried to handle the chaos.