My 1st Carnival cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 03, 2016
Ship: Carnival Liberty

The cruise was great, this being our 1st one. I would like to give great credit to our cabin man as he took very good care of us, sorry I forgotten his name. We loved the Liberty ship, it was beautiful. We did not encounter any negative times we just wish we could have seen the whole ship. We are already starting to plane our next cruise with Carnival. Thanks for a very positive experience.

Joe&Kim

Beautiful ship the Liberty. We will never book a cruise on a smaller ship than the Liberty.

Room was just perfect size for me and my wife. Loved the balcony. The cabin man was fabtastic and I truely hope he get's top credit I just forgot his name, hope that won't be a problem as I want him recognized.