Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My 1st Carnival cruise

Sail Date: October 03, 2016

Reviewed: 13 days ago

The cruise was great, this being our 1st one. I would like to give great credit to our cabin man as he took very good care of us, sorry I forgotten his name. We loved the Liberty ship, it was beautiful. We did not encounter any negative times we just wish we could have seen the whole ship. We are already starting to plane our next cruise with Carnival. Thanks for a very positive experience.

Room was just perfect size for me and my wife. Loved the balcony. The cabin man was fabtastic and I truely hope he get's top credit I just forgot his name, hope that won't be a problem as I want him recognized.
Beautiful ship the Liberty. We will never book a cruise on a smaller ship than the Liberty.
The chocolet, tequila factory tour was really dull for us, I'm sorry. I will never take this one again.