Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

1st Cruise

Sail Date: May 16, 2016

Really enjoyed everything about the cruise! The food, the shows, the excursions even the staff (especially our waiter in silver dining & housekeeping). I would definitely recommend again to others. I think the only thing for us, since it was our 1st cruise, we felt a little lost about what to do, & how things worked. Just wish we would have had more answered questions about cokes, alcohol & other services offered.

Was very nice! The housekeeping was amazing! They kept the room clean & even left cute little towel animals on the bed!
The ATV through the jungle & beach afterwards in Cozumel was good, but I wouldn't pay to do it again. I think there are better excursions to spend money on. & on the beach, everytime you turned around someone was trying to get you to buy something when we wanted to relax & enjoy the beach.
The all inclusive beach resort in Progresso is completely worth it! Absolutely loved it! It was gorgeous & would definitely do it again!
I did not use any kid programs so I can not give an adequate opinion

Bring your own 12 pack of coke, read reviews of the excursions, attend the seminar that they hold that gives info on the different excursions (very informative). The gratuity gets taken out when the charge the sail card but it would be better if it could be paid initially when you book the cruise.