Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Family Vacation

Sail Date: January 17, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Pretty good ship.  We relaxed, eat alot and had a bunch of fun.  The Carnival Camp is amazing.  My 3 year old had a blast with all the activities they do with the kids.  I wish they had that much activities for us.  I hate the smoking in the casino.  Bot even I smoke free day. :-(   The shows were good but could be better.  The food was amazing.

Cruise Photos

Great place to be if you have kids. Theres a pool right next door and the slide. Not noise at all. But it is a bit hotter then other rooms.

Try to relax. During the day there is not much to do if you don't get off. The trivia games are fun but too much is rrrrr. I hate the smoking in the casino it was horrible plus you have to pass by the casino to go to the family comedy club. Not to good for the kids. The camp is great.