Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

new years eve cruise

Sail Date: December 27, 2015

We had a wonderful  time. This was not something that my husband thought he would enjoy. He is very active and can get bored easily.  He is ready to book a cruise for next year!!! There is not one thing I could complain about. We loved this itinerary and enjoyed the staff very much. The food was just OK but that wasn't a big deal as it wasn't a priority for cruising. We went to enjoy each other, laugh, and relax and that is what we did!

Loved Jonar, our cabin steward. He made us feel special and figured out our schedule rather quickly ( including our naps) and worked around us. The room was located perfectly if you were getting off at port and needed to make quick runs. Didn't need to rely on elevators
This couldn't have gone smoother. we were eating a burger on ship one hour after landing at airport. We self-assist disembarkation and never got into a line at 830AM
I am someone who bring Lysol wipes to hotel rooms so I can clean before and have even brought my own sheets. The boat was spotless and everywhere you looked there were people cleaning!
Great service but food was nothing great.