Carnival Liberty

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 15, 2015
Ship: Carnival Liberty

The ports on this cruise were amazing but unfortunately the ship was not. The food  at the buffet and sit down were mediocre. The staff seemed over worked and stressed out. Therefore the staff were in attentive or too overly attentive repeatedly asking about the food while we are trying to eat it.I know they were trying but they can't fix what was wrong in the kitchens. Our room attendant was not very friendly and we did not get our towel animal everyday. The activities on the ship seemed poorly run and not updated. The ship itself needs remodeling and something new and fresh brought in to entertain. The chronically being asked about spa specials or special events in gift shops become a bit overboard. I am very sad and disappointed since I have been a fan of carnival but I'm not sure I will be a guest to them again.

This cabin has a beautiful view. Our problem was the odor inside the cabin. The doors to wardrobe not shutting tight and knocking around all night. Bed was terribly uncomfortable. At night we could smell sewage or sewer gases. Disgusting.