Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Dont cruise on carnival

Sail Date: August 16, 2015

I had $100 stolen from my wallet in my room while at dinner. The entertainment, especially the comedy was bad. The engines were so noisy they kept us up all night. The crew was rude and after traveling for 2I hours because our united flight was delayed 9 hours, web were forced to sit and wait in the lobby for 2 hours, no one Helped us with our luggage, we were then sent to the auditorium where we had to endure a 15 minute safety briefing. The line to get breakfast in the Lido was 30 minutes with rude people cutting in front. There were way to many people. The ship was dirty and worn. You can not talk to guest services on the phone. You get an recording, if not a busy signal. We had to call housekeeping twice to clean out room, because they skipped it over. That line was mostly busy also. There was trash and stuff everywhere. The general use bathrooms were not clean the pools are small and there is no way to get a seat near one. I can go in and on. The line to get back on the Ship was up to an hour in the blazing sun. It was a free for all, no organization at all. No crew helping outside. People were cutting in line and extremely rude. This was a cruise full of low life people. Don't cruise carnival. You have been warned.
This is an extremely noisy room. I am not talking the low soothing rumble of engines. It is really, really loud. The vibrations alone literally make your teeth rattle. There was $100 stolen from my room. We had to call house keeping twice because our room was not cleaned on two days. Perhaps this is why they robbed me.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Bridgetown, Barbados
This is a dangerous place. Be careful. The shipping is bad
Castries, St. Lucia
Basseterre, St. Kitts
This also is a dangerous place.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Don't go on carnival cruises