A dream!!!!!!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2015
Ship: Carnival Liberty

The only thing I can say that spoiled this cruise somewhat was Carnival's policy on bringing alcohol on the ship. It was not allowed. They did have a ridiculously expensive alcohol plan for $300 for the entire cruise! I thought it was ok until I learned that there was a limit of drinks per day! Then I learned that they would add a cool $100 to my bill for tips which made that alcohol plan $400!! I thought that was overpriced and a rip-off and I did not appreciate that. Instead I bared being on the ship and drank when I got off the ship, I did drink some on the ship but limited myself to $20/day. I felt like that policy prevented me from enjoying the cruise behond excellent!

It was excellent. Bur I was not allowed to enter the dining room because as a man I had on a sleeveless shirt, yet my girlfriend was half-naked and they had no problem with her attire!

cabin was perfect and steward was awesome!

Carnival has alcohol notzi's! They made it very difficult to bring alcohol on the shit, they should at least allow a bottle per couple! and the $400 per person for the NOT-all you can drink was ridiculous! That policy needs to be changed.

Swim with the Sea Turtles!
Ziplining and plantation tour.
Maho Beach aircraft watching.