Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Value for the Money

Sail Date: May 10, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I had priced an all inclusive trip to San Juan, it was about $300-$400 more than this cruise, including airfare. SO for the money it was a good value plus I got to see 6 islands that includes PR. The food was awesome, very fancy dinners, plus all you can eat at almost all hours of the day. I feel the only down side to a cruise is the scheduled routine. You arrive at a place at 8am you get off but got to be back on by 5pm. Doesn't give you much time to get to know a place like Barbados or St. Lucia. However what you do get is an idea if a place if worth visiting for a longer vacation. I will be returning to St. Lucia for a longer stay maybe in an all inclusive. Also maybe St. Marteen. I was not impressed with the other stops that much.

Not the newest ship but it was very nice
Food was awesome in my opinion, main dining had great choices and quality
Very nice staff and service was excellent
Not bad for the shows I attended. The lounge got over packed for one.
Some were great and some were not.
I loved the balcony, we could go out and mock the people running to the ship late in the evening.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Old San Juan, tour the fortress, awesome history there.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Bridgetown, Barbados
Dirty city, tons of seaweed in the water at the beach.
Castries, St. Lucia
Two words: Piegon Island. Three words: Helen of Troy. One word: Beautiful
Basseterre, St. Kitts
City tour and beach trip.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
DIVI beach resort, excellent snorkeling