1st time cruiserI

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2015
Ship: Carnival Liberty

I had the opportunity to cruise with Carnival and I my say without a doubt that the cruise was wonderful and most of the staff were friendly and polite.  I really did not want it end as I was having a fantastic time.

I am looking forward to cruising with Carnival again.

Jason and Michael are fantastic!!

I only got of the ship to clear my mail in St. Thomas
Harrison Cave Tour, was very interesting. Peter the tour guide did a very good job.
St. Lucia is very beautiful and I intend to visit again. The tour guide was not that good

Basseterre, St. Kitts Did not visit port

Unfortunately we did not make it to St. Kitts due to high winds, we went to Dominica instead.
A I visit St. Maarten from time to time, we took the opportunity to go to Church.