Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

1st time cruiserI

Sail Date: April 05, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I had the opportunity to cruise with Carnival and I my say without a doubt that the cruise was wonderful and most of the staff were friendly and polite.  I really did not want it end as I was having a fantastic time.

I am looking forward to cruising with Carnival again.

Jason and Michael are fantastic!!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I only got of the ship to clear my mail in St. Thomas
Bridgetown, Barbados
Harrison Cave Tour, was very interesting. Peter the tour guide did a very good job.
Castries, St. Lucia
St. Lucia is very beautiful and I intend to visit again. The tour guide was not that good
Basseterre, St. Kitts Unfortunately we did not make it to St. Kitts due to high winds, we went to Dominica instead.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
A I visit St. Maarten from time to time, we took the opportunity to go to Church.

1 Comment