Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great first cruise!

Sail Date: March 15, 2015

We went on this cruise with open expectations and were thoroughly happy! The food was great and the service could not have been friendlier or prompt.  There was lots to do and the excursions were a blast!  I do wish that I had been given the customs rules ahead of time. There was some confusion as to what we could bring in tax free and the service desk told me wrong the first time. When I rechecked I realized that I panicked for nothing and what I bought in Puerto Rico was also tax free.  I also feel that if you put signs out that say no reserving of chairs and towels will be removed after 30 minutes you should do that.  I saw towels being left for most of the day and no one in the chairs; meanwhile families are looking for chairs.  All in all it was a great experience and I would sail with Carnival again.