Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Unforgettable!

Sail Date: November 15, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my first cruise ever, and I traveled with my husband, his family, and my 2 year old daughter. Everything was amazing from the food, to the music, and the islands we went to! But what made our experience even better was the crew! We will never forget their genuine kindness and hospitality! Always smiling, we looked forward to seeing them everyday! We would definetly cruise with Carnival Liberty again!
Small, but was home away from home. That's all we could ask for.
Ida from Deck 2, and Bobby, and Doru from the Golden Restaurant. Camilla says hi! 😀
Port Canaveral, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Rent a car and explore the island! So worth it!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Wear a hat and tons of sunscreen!
Grand Turk Island
Margaritaville was extremely fun!

Pizza Pirate was our spot! Yummy!