Unforgettable!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 15, 2014
This was my first cruise ever, and I traveled with my husband, his family, and my 2 year old daughter. Everything was amazing from the food, to the music, and the islands we went to! But what made our experience even better was the crew! We will never forget their genuine kindness and hospitality! Always smiling, we looked forward to seeing them everyday! We would definetly cruise with Carnival Liberty again!

Ida from Deck 2, and Bobby, and Doru from the Golden Restaurant. Camilla says hi! 😀

Small, but was home away from home. That's all we could ask for.

Pizza Pirate was our spot! Yummy!

Rent a car and explore the island! So worth it!
Wear a hat and tons of sunscreen!
Margaritaville was extremely fun!