carnival will never see me again

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2014

To English:   We arrived at noon:  our cabin was lovely....August 9-17...on Aug 10th, the cabin next to us flooded (toilet overflowed, pipe burst)...our room was flooded also besides whole hallway...we told room steward, he called head of housekeeping,..she examined our room and said she would take care of it.....at 11:00 pm, returning to our room, our carpet was still soaked..we went to guest services..he called maintenance...they said too late to do anything...they put towels down all over our room and promised the next day it would be handled...9 am they came to our room , extracted all dirty water, and put 3 huge loud machines to handle drying.  we could not use our room that day at all...we also notified them that our shower and bathroom was flooding every day, using all towels to mop up each shower used...they finally fixed that on the last day of our cruise...thus I was mopping every day for showers...they gave us 2 letters:  1 for the flooding of cabin...1 for the plumbing fixed...they gave me back 20 %...have not received yet...I am appauled at their greediness...they should have at least given me back one fare in full...I am angry!

no comment