Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

loved the trip

Sail Date: July 27, 2014

Carnival liberty is a wonderful ship & the itinerary also. I went on the liberty in 2011. The 2.0 upgrades are a plus. I loved the guy burgers also the blue iguana. I had the best time on my cruise. Can't wait for my next one.
Everything was clean. We always saw the staff cleaning.
I have nothing bad to say about the food
We went to some of the comedy shows, part of the legends show, the deck parties and the disco. Never a dull moment.
Children's Programs My son had a wonderful time.. he didn't want to come to dinner with the adults.
There was nothing bad to say about. Cabin 2319.
Port Canaveral, Florida
We got from the shuttle van into the ship very quickly.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
lots of fun
We went to the Atlantis. Very expensive.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
No tours just shopped right outside of the ship.

If you need to iron do it early while your shipmates are out in port.