Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not for active people.

Sail Date: May 31, 2014

If you like to eat a lot and shop even more it is just for you. If you care about a good entertaiment, and you like to learn something new it is no, no. To summarize it was just fine and nothing more.

Very poor.
Children's Programs I do not know.
Onboard Activities Nothing what was interesting for me.
Unfortunatelly, because of the weather excursions were quite limited.
It does not look like on this picture, but everything was great.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Catamaran, snorkeling - very good, and private island. The best hamburger I was ever eaten.
Belize City, Belize
Eco-tour, very good guide. It was very interesting.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Because of weather we haven't came to port.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico Because of weather snorkeling was camcel, but I took a trip to Fishing village ate a cood ceviche, amd walked back to the port. It was fun.

take the map of the ship, and learn how to get to different places. It helps a lot. If you love easy music, go to listen a piano man. He was excellent,