Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Liberty Cruise

Sail Date: May 17, 2014

We went on the  Liberty ship  cruise on May17,2014-may 24th,2014 the pool, dinning , crew were fabulous,the main desk crew even if they smiled they dint do anything about our complaint  we ended up with a room over the diesel or whatever they use to fuel the ship so everytime they were filling it up are room stunk I complained the moment we got on the ship but nothing was done about it.. I wanted to change cabins..

the stewrt that cleaned our room lets say I left it way cleaner when we got off..

the shows wernt that good like the first time we traveled on the same cruise to the same places about 6 years ago they were awesome this time around it seems that the are cutting down it seems now that the dream that we went on in Feb of this year and the Liberty must hire the same type of  the their singer she dosent sing she screeches not only did I think that the whole dinner table said the same thing......

I think the Liberty entertainer before the shows needed to be a comedian the one they have now has no personality...(boring) we were dissapointed in the entertainement part of the cruise.

other ships offer art classes o they have groups that play mahjongg or scrabble all this ship had was trivia, and who killed who.. and bingo that costs so much anyhow.

Cruise Photos

did not like the chairs you have now very uncomfortable for a heavy person it cuts your but in half and they dont scoot up to the dinner table also the chaise lounges by the pool are hard to get in and out of for a elder person
are waiters in the dinner table were exceptionally awesome
everyone was terrific excelt for the man that cleaned are room.
dint like the singer she screeched when she sang, the dress was too tight on her she kept tugging on her butt to pull it down. you need better shows.
Children's Programs n/a
too expensive
the ports were excellent
very dirty when we got on the ship- had hair stuck in the shower, in the drawers, pubic hair behind toilet seat.it was grose we had to lysol everything.
fridge dint work to good, bed light wasnt connected i dont think the stawrt ever vacummed, never any ice in bucket even tho we asked , very dissapointed ..but he did leave good chocolates and nice animal towels we left the room cleaner then we got it.~~ also tv has to be bigger and maybe a bigger bar of soap.
Port Canaveral, Florida
I liked the other entrance that you had back in Feb 22,2014 much easier to get to
bought a few nice things
Belize City, Belize
my husband went out of gate about 1 block looking for a pharmacy a man came up to him with a book of prostitutes he ran back to the ship.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
love love the beach loved it because it was free I love cruises that offer a wonderful beach for free
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
they dont have the fun of the shops like they did 6 years ago outside of the gates

already did