Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival #1

Sail Date: March 29, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

My Voyage was Splendid! I celebrated my birthday and got engaged on my vacation cruise. Carnival accommodated my fiance and I in so many ways that I would definitely cruise with carnival again. I got sick prior to boarding so I had to attend medic in which they took care of me in a timely manner with no charge, they offered me room service at no charge and they checked up on me in various occasions. Furthermore, at the end of my trip I was refunded $87 to use on my next cruise due to an isolation period of 24hrs. I would absolutely recommend carnival for all your cruising!

Cruise Photos

newer ship
spectacular
Roomy with balcony
very friendly
never a dull moment

Lidocaine deck was the most fun!