Our first cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-35102
Sail Date: November 30, 2013
Ship: Carnival Liberty

This was our first cruise experience.  I was very impressed with the staff on the Liberty.  One night during dinner in the Golden dining room, my husband forgot his reading glasses and couldn't read the menu.  We jokingly commented to the maitre' d, Ivan, who happened to wear glasses that the menu should be in very large print.  To our surprise he whipped off his glasses and handed them to my husband so he could see his selections. Every night after that at dinner, we all had a good laugh with Ivan about it. Experiences like that made me feel like I was part of their family.  I loved it and CANNOT wait to cruise again on the Liberty.

You gotta try Guy's Burgers. WOW!