Great get away from the cold

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-35102
Sail Date: November 30, 2013
Ship: Carnival Liberty

The wife and I led  three other couples on their fist cruise, so we kinda of acted as cruise directors on a small scale.  All had a very good time. One couple said they were ready to book again ASAP. My wife and I have cruised several times, mostly on Carnival. All of us enjoyed getting out of the cold Nebraska weather. The non previous cruising couples could not believe the great meals and meal serrvice.

First night I won $800 at Bingo, then spent another $120 trying to win agin, but all said and done I still came out ahead.

I have always recomended Carnival to my friends and I think the other three couples new to crusing will do the samel.

The downers on this cruise was the difficult time gettig to Flordia on time. No airline could get us there in time on sailing date, so we have to come in a day early. We used Southwest Airlines and I would not recomend that "cattle run" to anyone.

The only cruise negitve was the shore tour we took in Grand Cayman. That tour was the Pedro Castle and Beach tour. My group is already on record with Carnival about that problem and Carnival refunded us our money, so all is well there. Except, I think Carnival should strongly consider getting rid of that less than quality tour vendor.

Better than good closer to excelland

Lots of walking back and forth from ine end to the other for meals and entertainment

Very good

Na

Once we figured it out we traveled back and forth on deck 5 the Prominade. That seemed to keep us from getting lost as we traveled from one end to the other

Been thewre so many times
Not as nice as I thiugh it might be
Great little island
Beatuful island, most modern by far