Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Clarke's Vacation on Carnival Liberty - Nov 23 - 30, 2013

Sail Date: November 23, 2013

I usually take about 2 cruises every year with Royal because the service is superior to Carnival.  However, I've decided to give Carnival another try to see if they've improve on their services. This is my 3rd cruise with Carnival.  The parties on the Lido deck were really good every one were dancing and having fun.  The shows at night were like you're in a bar watching a bad Karaoke. (Ridiculous).  The ship was clean but they need to clean the dust that's piled up on the TV stand in my cabin (8310). Carnival please, please get rid of those stupid colorful plastic cups.  We are not kids in kindergarten learning colors.

Now we get to the food "oh boy".  Every day breakfast and lunch was a nightmare.  Long lines everywhere. One day it took my husband 1 1/2 hours (this is not a joke) to get those hard, nasty noodles the fry during lunch because it is better than eating the other nasty foods they prepare every day. I am not a hamburger person, but I ate cheese burgers almost every day because I hated the foods they prepare and I refuse to stand in line 1 hour for noodles. Carnival if you don't do something about the food (because you know Americans like food) you are going to continue to loose CUSTOMERS.

The workers are ok don't talk too much.  I give them a pass because they are limited with English.  The waiting time for Dinner after seated was about 1/2 hour (I give them a pass also).  I enjoyed dinner because the food was better.

I'll cruise on Carnival again if they allow me to bring my own food on board.

old ship, small ship
waiter friendly, food tasty
Dust on TV stand, lipstick on hand towel first day of cruise
Limited English
Activities better than Entertainment
Not much activities
Miami, Florida
No delay at port
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
long, long, long lines to get on and off ship
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
no delay at port
San Juan, Puerto Rico
no delay at port
Grand Turk Island
Beautiful Island, no delay at port

Don't go to the Lido deck for breakfast or lunch because the lines are too long and the food is awful.