Minor Issue

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-35102
Sail Date: November 16, 2013

I really enjoyed by stay on the Liberty.  I just wish the they didn't charge so much for the photo.  Some of my photo was never printed.   At the end of the cruise they should also bring the price now for the pictures.  Liberty and I'm sure other ships wasted a lot of ink and paper to print the photo.  At the end of the sail they are trashed because of the price.    Also I was there to celebrate by birthday and someone for got to share with Liberty.

They should have more games on board.

They should have better shows.

There was some rust on our balcony

The party on the Lido deck was super fun. The DJ was great.

I been to Cozumel before and don't remember the bad areas.
Ship took us to a bad area of Belize. I was not happy.
A wonderful place to visit
Beautiful place