Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Minor Issue

Sail Date: November 16, 2013

I really enjoyed by stay on the Liberty.  I just wish the they didn't charge so much for the photo.  Some of my photo was never printed.   At the end of the cruise they should also bring the price now for the pictures.  Liberty and I'm sure other ships wasted a lot of ink and paper to print the photo.  At the end of the sail they are trashed because of the price.    Also I was there to celebrate by birthday and someone for got to share with Liberty.

There was some rust on our balcony
They should have better shows.
They should have more games on board.
Belize was very disappointed. They took us to the very poor area of Belize. I hard that Belize was so beautiful. The shows on TV tell us different like HGTV. The excursion should have showed us the good and bad side of Belize. Plus the excursions should make you want to come back.
Miami, Florida
I been to Cozumel before and don't remember the bad areas.
Belize City, Belize
Ship took us to a bad area of Belize. I was not happy.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
A wonderful place to visit
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful place

The party on the Lido deck was super fun. The DJ was great.